The current PDF form for requesting Employee Mart Access will be replaced with an online form to the secure Federated Authorization Community after business hours on Wednesday, Dec. 21. Employee Mart is the single-source location for accessing secure records, details, and HR Analytics Dashboards related to University employees. Improvements include:
- A single, self-service experience to complete requests online
- Improved workflow to reduce the time it takes to process requests
Note: For additional details, see the FAQs on the Federated Authorization Community page.
- Browser- and mobile-device friendly accessibility
- Email notifications and regular reminder messages sent to approvers when they have something to review
- Status notifications when request(s) are finalized
Please take note of the following:
- New access requests require use of the Employee Mart online form beginning Dec. 22.
- Access requests already submitted using this PDF form will be processed.
- Effective Dec. 22, bookmarks in browsers pointing to the PDF form should change to https://technology.pitt.edu/fedauth
- Current Federated Authorization Community users may need to refresh their browser session to see the Employee Mart Access Requests.
- For first-time users, approval information is available on the Federated Authorization Community page.
Employee Mart Access Requests will be transitioned to a new group. Responsibility Center Authorized Approvers will handle all Employee Mart Access Requests. Individuals who want to submit Employee Mart Access Requests should contact their RC Authorized Approver(s).
Please contact the 24/7 IT Help Desk at 412-624-HELP (4357) if you have any questions regarding this announcement.