The vendor for Online Survey System (Qualtrics) will apply updates on Wednesday, Oct. 6, to make Qualtrics easier to navigate and provide a more intuitive user experience. A new Home page will become the default for all users, featuring Summary Cards for:
- Quick access to 8 most recently visited projects
- Tracking responses and quick access to active surveys
- Viewing a summary of metrics for active workflows
Additionally, a redesigned Projects page will be accessible from the global navigation menu that provides more intuitive ways to find, organize, and manage projects and programs:
- Folders behave like other file management experiences with a root folder and breadcrumb navigation – there is no “uncategorized” folder.
- Table view has project type icons, status badges, and a compact, useful data view.
- Improved search indexing makes it easier to find and filter projects.
Please visit the Qualtrics Home and Projects webpages for additional details. A Switch back option will allow users to alternate between these new and legacy experiences until the beginning of November.