Adobe has announced it is providing university students with short term, at-home access to Creative Cloud apps—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
To enable access to Creative Cloud on your devices, follow these steps:
- Log in to software.pitt.edu with your University Computing Account username and password.
- Click the link for Creative Cloud for Home Use under the “Updated and Featured Software” heading.
- Follow the instructions on the page to browse for and download apps from Adobe’s website.
Pitt Information Technology provides students with a wide variety of additional software options to support remote learning:
- Pitt IT's new Virtual Lab—available from any location with an internet connection, using almost any computer or mobile device—provides much of the software available in Student Computing Lab on campus, including Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- Use online versions of Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus or download and install apps on Windows or Mac PCs, at no cost, on up to five devices.
- Software Download Service provides a variety of free software—including, Antivirus (Symantec Endpoint) and Antimalware (Malwarebytes) Protection and Malwarebytes.
- The Pitt App Center provides one-stop access to University-related mobile apps.
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412-624-HELP (4357) if you have any questions regarding this announcement.