A new Federated Authorization Community will soon be officially released to the University. The new Federated Authorization Community will allow faculty and staff to request access to the University's enterprise systems and data, including Peoplesoft, Student Mart, and General Ledger (GL) Mart, as well as Responsibility Center Administrator (RC Admin) membership.
Once the community is released, there will be a 15-day grace period to handle all previously submitted Federated Authorization requests through the current methods—including paper forms and electronic submissions—before these methods are retired. Pitt Information Technology expects substantially reduced handling time for these requests.
The new community:
- Provides a single self-service experience to complete Federated Authorization Requests online
- Improves workflow and reduces the time it takes to process requests
- Supports Java and is browser and mobile device friendly
- Sends emails to approvers when they have something to review
- Lets you know the status of request(s) when finalized
Visit technology.pitt.edu for information on the new community, how-to steps to submit requests, FAQs, and more.
Please contact the 24/7 IT Help Desk at 412-624-HELP (4357) if you have any questions regarding this announcement.