Pitt Information Technology is conducting network maintenance in buildings across multiple campuses.
During the maintenance periods listed below, PittNet Wired and Wi-Fi network access will be intermittently unavailable in affected locations for up to 45 minutes between 9 and 11 p.m.
- Nov. 21: Cathedral of Learning (floor 7)
- Nov. 21: 5051 Centre Avenue (The Assembly, all floors)
- Nov. 22: Salk Hall (all floors)
- Nov. 22: Bradford Campus (maintenance from 5 to 5:30 a.m.)
- Nov. 22: Titusville Campus (maintenance from 5 to 5:30 a.m.)
- Nov. 23: Loeffler Building (basement)
- Nov. 23: Olympic Sports (basement)
- Nov. 23: Petersen Event Center (basement)
You can subscribe to receive maintenance announcements and reminders on our IT Service Status dashboard (status.pitt.edu):
- Visit status.pitt.edu and click the Subscribe to Updates button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and click Subscribe via Email. (You can also click the phone icon if you prefer to subscribe via text message.)
- Select all the services to which you want to subscribe (be sure to check PittNet Wired Network and PittNet Wi-Fi), then click Save.