Pitt Information Technology is nearing the end of an ongoing initiative to upgrade network hardware in buildings across the Pittsburgh campus.
During the maintenance periods listed below, PittNet Wired and Wi-Fi network access will be intermittently unavailable in affected locations for up to 45 minutes from 8:30 to 11 p.m.
- June 23: Cathedral of Learning (floors 3, 4, and 5)
- June 24: Cathedral of Learning (floors 7, 8, 9, basement, and ground)
- June 27: Cathedral of Learning (ground floor)
- June 28: Posvar Hall (floors 1 and 2)
- June 29: Posvar Hall (floor 3)
- June 30: Posvar Hall (floor 4)
- July 1: Posvar Hall (floors 5 and ground)
You can subscribe to receive maintenance announcements and reminders on our IT Service Status dashboard (status.pitt.edu):
- Visit status.pitt.edu and click the Subscribe to Updates button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and click Subscribe via Email. (You can also click the phone icon if you prefer to subscribe via text message.)
- Select all the services to which you want to subscribe (be sure to check PittNet Wired Network and PittNet Wi-Fi), then click Save.