Maintenance on the University’s Central Directory Service (CDS) will affect several enterprise systems from 11 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, through 2 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 11.
The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Account Management System (accounts.pitt.edu), including password changes and new account activations
- Parchment Transcript Request system
- Panther Central ID Center, including new ID card activations
- Find People (find.pitt.edu)
- UPMC health plan information via MyHealth Access
- Some online help forms at technology.pitt.edu
If work is completed ahead of schedule, affected systems will be returned to service earlier and an announcement will be posted to technology.pitt.edu. This maintenance is necessary to maintain the stability and reliability of CDS.
Please contact the 24/7 IT Help Desk at 412-624-HELP (4357) if you have any questions regarding this announcement.