Pitt Mobile is an app and mobile website that provides helpful University information in a format that is tailored to a variety of mobile devices.
The Pitt Mobile app lets you do more from your smartphone. Use the interactive campus map to locate buildings and services, view Student Computing Lab availability, see when the libraries and dining halls are open, check campus event calendars and athletic schedules, and stay informed of the latest campus news.
Get the free Pitt Mobile App for iPhone and iPad via the App Store or use Google Play on Android devices. This mobile app is also available via
the Pitt App Center which is a source for Pitt-related mobile applications that enables you to access this and others from one convenient location.
Non-smartphone users can view the Pitt Mobile website via the web interface.
Pitt Mobile Features
- Campus News: Read the latest news from The Pitt News, Pitt Magazine, Pitt Chronicle, Pitt Information Technology, and Athletics.
- Pitt Shuttle: Get access to shuttle bus schedules and route maps.
- Campus Map: Find buildings, dining locations, Student Computing Labs, libraries, and more.
- Dining: View campus dining locations, hours, payment methods, and menus.
- Laundry Info: Check availability of washers and dryers located in campus laundry facilities.
- Hours: Check hours of operation for the Student Computing Labs, dining locations, libraries, bookstores, and more. You can even check the availability of computers in the labs!
- Events Calendar: Find out what's going on around campus. Search by keyword or time, or browse by category.
- Find People: Find students, faculty, or staff at Pitt and call or email them with one click.
- Emergency Info: Get one-click access to campus police, medical services, and other emergency phone numbers.
- Find Jobs: See job info from PittSource, the University online employment system.