Computing Services and Systems Development will upgrade network equipment during the standard downtime period from 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 18, to 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 19.
Wired and wireless network service will be unavailable overnight in the following locations for up to four hours while work is completed:
- 116 Atwood St.
- 3109 Forbes Ave. (Forbes Allies Center)
- 3343 Forbes Ave. (Gold Building)
- 3347 Forbes Ave. (Forbes Oakland Building)
- 3504 Fifth Ave.
- 3512 Fifth Ave.
- 3518 Fifth Ave.
- 3520 Fifth Ave. (Keystone Building)
- 3602 Fifth Ave.
- Forbes Residence
- Loeffler Building
- Thomas E. Starzl’s Office (3601 Fifth Ave)
This maintenance is necessary to ensure the continued reliability and stability of the University’s network.
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412 624-HELP  if you have any questions about this announcement.