To accommodate construction work that is part of the University’s classroom renovation project in Posvar Hall, Computing Services and Systems Development will move networking equipment during the standard weekend downtime period from 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 5, 2017, to 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 6, 2017.
Wired and wireless network service and telephone service will be unavailable in the following locations for up to six hours while work is completed:
- Allegheny Observatory
- Bellefield Professional Building (130 North Bellefield)
- Bridgeside Point Building
- Bridgeside Point II Building
- Center for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- David Lawrence Hall
- Hillman Library
- Park Plaza Building
- Plum Boro Animal Facility
- Southside Athletics
- UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
In addition, television service in the University residence halls will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412 624-HELP  if you have any questions about this announcement.