Enterprise Relationship Management
Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) is a system that collects and shares constituent information across the entire enterprise. Pitt’s ERM gives the University the ability to expand engagement, enrich connections, and—critically—share information between units and individuals in a managed and synchronized manner.
Last updated on December 4, 2018
The University is currently using the Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud products to support management of undergraduate recruiting efforts for the Pittsburgh campus and case management for the 24/7 Technology Help Desk. ERM support for the regional campus recruiting offices has been put into production and is in the process of being adopted. ERM also supports corporate and non-profit engagements managed by the Office of Economic Partnerships.
New projects in the pipeline include the integration of the Office of Human Resources’ recruiting management system, as well as the implementation of Salesforce applications to support development efforts in the Division of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement (Institutional Advancement).
University departments are encouraged to contact the ERM team to inquire about how a customer relationship management application can address business needs or replace a current system.
- Undergraduate recruiting - Pittsburgh campus: Completed December 2017
- Information Technology (CSSD) service desk: Completed February 2018
- Regional undergraduate recruiting: November 2018
- Enterprise Service Desk - Office of Human Resources recruiting: December 2018
- Enterprise Service Desk - Panther Central: Planning phase
- Graduate recruiting: Planning phase
- Division of Philanthropy and Engagement development: Planning phase
To request to be added to the ERM roadmap, please click here.