Email: Increase your storage space - Faculty/Staff
Increase your email storage space
By default, your Pitt Email (Outlook) mailbox has 250 MB of storage space. You can add additional storage space as you need it. You can add 1 GB of email space to your mailbox as frequently as every 30 days.
- Log in to My Pitt (my.pitt.edu).
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click Manage Your Account.
- Click Manage Email and Print Quota.
- Click Increase My Exchange Quota.
You can increase your email storage space every 30 days as long as you have fewer than 500 MB of space remaining in your current quota.