Online Technical Training
Multifactor authentication is an additional layer of security designed to prevent unauthorized access to your information and University data, including confidential retirement account details, pay statements, or direct deposit information. It will be required for faculty and staff beginning March 5.
Our support specialists will be visiting departments in buildings all across the Pittsburgh campus to help you register your device for multifactor authentication, use it to log in to University services, or answer any questions you might have. Check the schedule below for a location near you.
- Monday, 2/27
- Morning: Music Building, Falk School
- Afternoon: Salk Hall, William Pitt Union
- Tuesday, 2/28
- Morning: David Lawrence Hall, Crawford Hall, Langley Hall, Clapp Hall, Crabtree Hall, Parran Hall
- Afternoon: Information Sciences Building, Crawford Hall, Langley Hall, Clapp Hall, Crabtree Hall, Parran Hall
- Wednesday, 3/1
- Morning: Oxford Building, Chevron Science Center, Benedum Hall & Engineering Auditorium
- Afternoon: Loeffler Building, Chevron Science Center, Benedum Hall & Engineering Auditorium
- Thursday, 3/2
- Morning: Posvar Hall, Sennott Square, Forbes Pavilion
- Afternoon: Posvar Hall, Sennott Square, Forbes Pavilion
- Friday, 3/3
- Morning: Frick Fine Arts Building, Scaife Hall, Victoria Hall
- Afternoon: Barco Law Building, Scaife Hall, Victoria Hall
If you miss a support specialist in your area, don’t worry. You can contact the Technology Help Desk any time at 412-624-HELP . We can help over the phone or via live chat, and we can send support to your location as needed.
More information about multifactor authentication, including step-by-step instructions, is available online.