Telephone and Voice Mail: What desktop phones are available?
The Polycom VVX 501 is the University's standard telephone handset for new service installations.
- Gesture-based, multitouch-capable, capacitive touch-screen
- 3.5-in TFT LCD display at QVGA (320 x 240 pixel) resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio
- Screensaver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Voicemail and videomail support handling features
- 12 lines
- Up to 24 simultaneous calls
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Flexible line appearance (1 or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/ call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local 3-way audio conferencing
- 1-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
Learn more about this phone:
To request telephones, submit a University Telephone Services request.