We're excited to be contributing a regular column to the University Times called Technology Corner that covers the latest technology topics and trends.
Check back each month to read one of our colleague's contributions spotlighting new and interesting ways to help you stay current in the ever-changing world of technology.
- October 23: Sean Sweeney, CSSD Security: Don't Make It Easy for the Bad Guys
- September 25: Sean, Sweeney, CSSD Security: Meet the Security Team
- September 11: Dan Menicucci, Enterprise Architect: My Pitt Email
- June 26: Jinx Walton, CIO: Working to Advance the University's Mission
- May 15: Strength & Numbers
- April 3: Chris Keslar, CSSD Emerging Technologies: Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
- February 20: Josh Hyman, CSSD Need New Software?
- January 9: Sean Sweeney, CSSD Security: FISMA and You
- December 5: Chris Keslar, CSSD Emerging Technologies: Ransomware – Phishing Just Got Personal
- November 7: JoAnn Keslar, CSSD Project and Communication Services: Tech Training Needs in the 21st Century
- October 10: Sean Sweeney, CSSD Security: Not If, But When
- September 12: Kurt Lorence, CSSD Marketing Communications: Improving Digital Communication
- July 25: Anne Fay, CSSD Business Intelligence:Pitt's Faculty Information System
- June 27: CSSD by the Numbers: A Look at the IT in PITT
- June 13: Jinx Walton, CSSD CIO: Pitt IT in 2013: Building new services on a strong foundation
- April 18: Lou Passarello, CSSD Operations and Networking: The NOC: Making the Invisible Work
- March 21: Sean Sweeney, CSSD Security: Be safe out there.
- March 7: Josh Hyman, CSSD Productivity? There's an app for that.
- February 21: Dan Menicucci, CSSD Enterprise Architects: Cloud Convenience and Collaboration
- January 10: Orr Goehring, CSSD Marketing Communications and Dan Menicucci, CSSD Enterprise Architects: Enterprise Digital Signage