The look and feel of Qualtrics is about to change. Get a head start using it now!
If you have recently logged in to the Qualtrics Survey Service, you may have noticed that Qualtrics Insight is now available.
The Qualtrics Insight platform is the newest survey creation platform from Qualtrics. For the next several weeks, you can preview Qualtrics Insight or continue to use the current Qualtrics interface. On Tuesday, June 14, Qualtrics Insight will become the University’s service for conducting polls, surveys, and related projects. We encourage you to start using Qualtrics Insight today to familiarize yourself with the newest version of Qualtrics.
To get started:
- Log in to the Qualtrics Survey System on My Pitt (my.pitt.edu).
- Click the Qualtrics login link in the right-hand column.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner, then select Experience the Qualtrics Insight Platform.
Using Qualtrics Insight will not affect any of your existing Qualtrics surveys and polls. The platform is designed to provide you with the same ease of use and level of comfort you are already familiar with. You will still have access to all the surveys you created. Also, your user audience will still be able to complete published Qualtrics surveys both now and in the future.
The new service provides additional resources for analyzing and making data connections from your Qualtrics surveys and polls so that you can share, manage, and improve your outcomes.
Going forward, Qualtrics Insight can help you:
- Organize your survey and project content using drag-and-drop folders
- Create and insert questions directly into your survey invitations
- Provide data visualization methods and customized tools such as text analytics and response tagging methods
- Publish reports that are dynamically generated, and more…
To get more details on the new platform's features, go to Qualtrics Insight Support.
To learn more about the service, visit the Qualtrics Survey Service page.
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at 412-624-HELP  if you have questions regarding this announcement.