How to Download Microsoft Home Use Software for Faculty and Staff
All regular University of Pittsburgh full-time and part-time faculty and staff can buy a package of Microsoft software for personal use at very low cost. To download home-use software:
- Click this link. (You will be taken to a third-party provider's site).
- Log in with your University Computing Account username and password.
- Click on the desired Microsoft software icon.
- Select the language version you wish to download from the drop-down menu (the default is English), then Click Add To Cart.
- Click Checkout.
- After accepting the licensing agreement and completing the checkout process, be sure to note the Activation Key listed in red on your receipt. Note: The activation key is only visible for 31 days.
- From the receipt, click Start Download and follow the installation instructions to install the software on your computer.